Website Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
(1) Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without our prior consent
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
(2) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
(3) Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
- If you generate a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access our website.
- We may disable your user ID and password at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
(4) User content
By submitting content to us on this website (including and without limitation, text, feedback, images) you grant us irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all the information displayed on the website is fully accurate the Company will not be responsible for any consequences of errors and omissions and reserves the right to amend or correct any entries or omissions that may occur without liability.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law.
PKB Trade Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 11346916
Registered Office: 12 Wainman Road, Peterborough, PE2 7BU VAT Registration No. 297171765